Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Performance for the Bard

My costume
"…I serve the fairy queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green:
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours,
In their freckles live their savours:
I must go seek some dew-drops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip’s ear."
A Midsummer Night's Dream and now a little Yeats
"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountain like a flame" W B Yeats

3 Comments:

At 9/04/2005 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

This is simply stunning Karen. Too create images like this is but a dream for me.

 
At 9/04/2005 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Truly a dream, for my favourite of all Shakespeare's plays, The Dream.

 
At 9/05/2005 08:25:00 AM, Blogger Viridiana said...

I think we are living a dream by going on this journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home